Becca Bogle in Eleven Elfs
1. Who do you go to for fashion inspiration?
I watch runway shows to feel inspired from fashion week and relate it to my own wardrobe and lifestyle.
2. When do you feel most confident?
When I am tan :)
3. How would you define ‘Power Dressing’?
I would define this as self-expression and how you feel that day. You can pick out an outfit the night before and end up not wanting to wear it the next day. It creates a mood or a feeling inside us and gives us the power and confidence to take on our day.
4. What are two pieces every person should have in their wardrobe?
A leather jacket and over the knee boots.
5. What is your favourite part of wintertime?
The holiday season, Christmas decorations and watching a fresh snowfall.
6. Words you live by?
Be kind and extend yourself.
7. What inspires you the most?
Successful entrepreneurs that are self-made and continue to give back and teach from their successes and self-development.
8. What do you value in a winter coat?
First, functionality and second fashion.
9. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
I wish I knew how to let go of the small things in life and focus on the big picture.
10. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To see the future. I am such a planner and always want to know what is next.